by Jarrow Formulas
- Contains both Diosmin and Hesperidin
- 450 mg DiosVein Diosmin Per Serving
- Now With Butcher's Broom & Horse Chestnut
- 6 Circulatory Health Nutrients
What does Venous Optimizer do?
Venous Optimizer is a synergistic combination of phytochemicals and vitamin C to support vascular integrity and decrease capillary permeability
- DiosVein contains Diosmin, a naturally occurring flavonoid glycoside that supports venous integrity and lymphatic flow. Diosmin supports microcirculation and strengthens blood vessels.
- Hesperidin is a citrus bioflavonoid that helps strengthen blood vessels and enhances the integrity of collagen.
- Butcher's Broom (Ruscus aculeatus) promotes venous tonicity, capillary integrity and may assist circulation in the legs
- LeucoSelect Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) supports the strength of capillaries and blood vessels in the eyes.
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum L.) has been indicated to have a positive effect on capillary permeability.
Two tablets contain: Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 200 mg, Diosmin 450 mg, Butcher's Broom 4:1 Extract (Ruscus aculeatus) (root) 150 mg, Grape Seed 100:1 Extract (95% polyphenols) (Vitis vinifera; LeucoSelect) 100 mg, Horse Chestnut 6:1 Extract (min. 20% aescin) (Aesculus hippocastanum L.) 100 mg, Hesperidin (Citrus sinensis) 50 mg.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, calcium phosphate, stearic acid (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and a food grade coating.
This product contains no wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Suggested dosage: Take 2 tablets per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
The information and product descriptions appearing on this website are for information purposes only, and are not intended to provide medical advice to individuals. Consult with your physician if you have any health concerns, and before initiating any new diet, exercise, supplement, or other lifestyle changes.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.